About us: We are a non-denominational fellowship of Bible believing Christians:
1) That the Bible is the authoritative word of God and the standard for how we live our lives
2) In one God the creator and sustainer of all things. He is perfect,
consistently loving, and He eternally exists in 3 Persons:
And the Holy Spirit
3) In Jesus Christ who is:
Our Lord and Savior
Wholly God and wholly man
The final sacrifice for all of mankind
Risen from the dead
4) That salvation is a gift of God. It is not earned or deserved, it is
received when individuals ask God to forgive their sins and
they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
5) That salvation is eternally secure
6) It is the ministry of the Holy Spirit to impart spiritual gifts to every
believer, to convict, guide, comfort and to glorify Jesus Christ.
A complete doctrinal statement is available in the Constitution and By-Laws
of Windham Community Chapel.